- NEW FINDINGS W/ MORE ACCURATE RESULTS -
Oh what do you know?!.. I'm a DREAMER!! O_O; (Personality type) I'm a big dreamer! omgah! *-*
I had a little doubt in my first personality and multi-intelligence test results that it doesn't match the real me (personally & mentally) and finally decided to take the tests again.
As far as I can remember, my first results were: craftsman, kinesthetic, naturalist & interpersonal. I'm okay with the 'craftsman type of results & explanations but WT o.o' I'm no 'interpersonal' type of person! -.-
After taking the test, I was shocked seeing the personality type bars were all aligned to the right. But after reading the INFP descriptions, it amazed me how it perfectly captured my personality as a whole!
Nonetheless now I'm a: Dreamer, Visionary, Kinesthetic & Naturalist = That's more like it! :)
"INFPs are introspective, private, creative and highly idealistic individuals that have a constant desire to be on a meaningful path. They are driven by their values and seek peace. Empathetic and compassionate, they want to help others and humanity as a whole. INFPs are imaginitive, artistic and often have a talent for language and writing. They can also be described as easygoing, selfless, guarded, adaptable, patient and loyal."
:MORE about the DREAMER:
:MORE about the DREAMER:
- NEWLY UPDATED JUKE BOX w/ MORE SENSATIONAL ANIME, GAME THEMES & INSTRUMENTAL PIECES -
(Imeem playlist is in Shuffle Mode)
[x] Added:
- Inuyasha Themes
- La Corda d'Oro Primo Passo (instrumentals)
- The Anime Music Box Collection
- Suzuka Main Theme
- D. Gray-man - Musician
- Boys be Themes
- Fruits Basket Epilogue
- and more...
Feel free to listen & try the Personality Test in, My Personality. They provide accurate results and descriptions from experts. ^__~Whoosh!.. Off to my powerpoint presentation report! (must exert a lot of EFFORT in this project x_x)
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links

Wednesday, July 30, 2008,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































