BLOG POST DEDICATED TO: [ Aiko ]
I am so lucky having 2 considerate bosses and one of which is Aiko. Webmistress/ owner of Crystal Pheonix Designs and I am her co-webmistress.
Of course being a right hand support in maintaining the website, giving her full support in graphics designing is my #1 priority O_O.
But though I'm not that active in submitting my designs she's still okay with the fact and whenever I submit something, she never fails to thank me that much x_x.. weird huh? But that's Aiko! She's a real NICE & talented girl.
Of course I won't dare abusing her kindness. I always assure that I could give her a set of graphics every month. =)
Recently I received my examination results and wasn't satisfied with the outcomes (namely in: chemistry & college algebra). Well I was really depressed and at the same time burning in determination in making-up for those subjects.
I notified Aiko about the matter saying that I might not be able to submit some graphics for the meantime and instead of getting annoyed, she gave me an exception and inspired me to pursue and study even harder.
*See how blessed I am with my boss? wooh! A big hand and 'Thank you' to Aiko for giving me so much considerations! :3 - Pistol Pete & you are the BEST! xD
{--------------------------x---------------------------}
Now that I have permission from my bosses to have a short leave, this time, I really won't allow to have an unsatisfactory grade! >:[ Mark my words! Beside its for my own sake. ^.~v
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links
Saturday, July 26, 2008,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































