[CURRENTLY: *sqee* HAPPY!~ WOW*WOOT!!]

Aug. 16, 2008 was a very memorable day for all Terra (means "earth" - lvl. 1, all 1st yr. nursing students) interpretative dance representatives.
Terra was an outcast team since were all composed of college newbies... Demure college newbies ^^;
Well, I know all first years are like those x3 We'll eventually grow. =D
In the morning, all I thought our kickbaseball (women) competition was over but when we saw the schedule of events, Terra had still yet have an opponent to beat. By then it was the championship, Terra vs. Aqua. And the Aqua is TWICE to beat x_X
The manager was wasn't around so I took the initiative to inform every player & if ever we were short, I tried to look for fellow grade level that was in their rubber shoes ^^; (what a pain!)
Okay so to make the long story short, we had very shocking challengers. Guess what?!? Almost all the players of team Aqua were the university's Varsity players! Players from the sports; basketball, volleyball and uhm... I don't recognize some ^^;
But it was like OMFudgyGah!!!! O_O; How were we suppose to beat these people??? T^T
We had 2 sets of game, without any rest. Haha. Alot of us got scared (of course -.-') but along the game, the feeling of tension dropped. The game was totally FUN! It was really amazing playing with the varsities. They were all friendly and convinced us that it was all a game. Nothing to be upset about. And at the end, the Aqua Team had their title as the champion & Terra as the 1st runner-up =)
After the game, I immediately proceeded to our dance practice...wooh! What a hectic day!
Ok. So what happen at the night of Aug. 16 was an overall talent competition for all nursing college students at school. Their were competitions like:
*Dance competitions:
- Modern dance
- Interpretative dance
- Dance sports
*Singing contests
- Solo & Duet
*Wind & String
*Comedy Skit
and many more! xD That's why the event started at 2:00 pm & ended at 9:20 pm
Each had a representative by the teams namely:
- Pyre - lvl. 4 (element of fire)
- Aqua - lvl. 4 (element of water)
- Aero - lvl. 2 (element of air)
- Terra - lvl. 1 (element of earth)
Before our performance, their were already contents held and as expected Terra had the least points ^^; People didn't expect that much of our presentation since the mentality that Terra is a "weak" team was there.
So the pressure of winning in our category built-up. We started with a prayer and ask for guidance fervently, breaths in and out and whooosh! Off we go to the stage.
The song we interpreted through a dance was the Theme Song of the movie, "Spirits" entitled, "We belong" By: uh..I forgot the artist.
We tried performed at our best! With full emotion, grace and poise. Haha.. I was even quite shivering xD
Then suddenly we heard the cheers from our fellow batch mates! Shouting out load, clapping their hands as if the performance was over. We didn't show any emotion cause it'll be a minus point instead, we focused at the essence of the song and tried to project everything perfectly.
YES! We did gave our best shot and at our Finale Pose, at our surprise everyone gave us a BIG round of applause!! And some even gave a STANDING OVATION! Even the faculty and other teams gave their appreciation. Their reaction was totally way beyond our expectation!
At that time still, we didn't gave any reaction until the lights were dim. But seeing their reaction, was like WOW! XDDDD Why did they gave such feedback?! Maybe because they saw how eager we were despite the teases of the other teams...
At the back stage, we screamed of total happiness! hahaha.. as if we were the winner but that was not it, seeing that they loved the presentation, already gave us the very reason to be happy & shout for JOY. Were VERY pleased knowing all our efforts & sacrifices for this event really PAID OFF =D
Then suddenly we heard the cheers from our fellow batch mates! Shouting out load, clapping their hands as if the performance was over. We didn't show any emotion cause it'll be a minus point instead, we focused at the essence of the song and tried to project everything perfectly.
YES! We did gave our best shot and at our Finale Pose, at our surprise everyone gave us a BIG round of applause!! And some even gave a STANDING OVATION! Even the faculty and other teams gave their appreciation. Their reaction was totally way beyond our expectation!
At that time still, we didn't gave any reaction until the lights were dim. But seeing their reaction, was like WOW! XDDDD Why did they gave such feedback?! Maybe because they saw how eager we were despite the teases of the other teams...
At the back stage, we screamed of total happiness! hahaha.. as if we were the winner but that was not it, seeing that they loved the presentation, already gave us the very reason to be happy & shout for JOY. Were VERY pleased knowing all our efforts & sacrifices for this event really PAID OFF =D
AW!... it was really ONE HECK of a night! =3
I'm sorry if it's a little blurry. Its already 9pm and I was really hungry T^T.. rush.rush.rush. ^^; woo... and the computer room is pretty messy too x_x
Might as well grab some group pictures from FS & upload our dance video *-*~
- Some spare pictures after the event:( i went home looking like this just to get some souveniers x3)
I'm sorry if it's a little blurry. Its already 9pm and I was really hungry T^T.. rush.rush.rush. ^^; woo... and the computer room is pretty messy too x_x
Might as well grab some group pictures from FS & upload our dance video *-*~
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links
Sunday, August 17, 2008,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































