Neko

by Matei73




Recent Updates:
September 9, 2026: Added cute, little Socks from webneko
September 2, 2026: Updated reading list


NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS


Everbloom Cosmos
Stardaze Alcyone
Zodiac Scorpio
Bubblelicious Peach Green Tea


◀ Previous | Cozy Drink Wildberry Tea | Next ▶

◀ Previous | Retronaut Webring | Next ▶

Alo! Welcome and happy browsing 🤍
» index about micro blog media links Guestbook DM 💫
✎﹏﹏ Saturday, July 19, 2008, 1:13 PM 0(comment)

YEY! *cheers* Finally I can now have my hands back on the computer again! T^T
oh the pleasure of internet~ so heart warming T.T
OK. enough with the drama ^^; yeah.. the fact that I'm back, (not for long - only for a week i guess) I have my net obligations PILLED UP! x_X

PRELIMINARY EXAMS:

The first 2 days (english & chemistry - psychology & Rizal) = JOY~ || Last day (3rd day - MATH & Theoretical Foundations of Nursing) = PAIN! D:
Theoretical was fine but MATH?!? boy did I had a back pain!

Better work on with my graphics & net accounts. -- I missed alot of my net life. ='(

« previous
next »