CURRENTLY: [ in a hurry ]

-- or else papa's gonna kill me T.T
hoho! Finished ... almost finished all my net jobs ^^;
By the way.. I came across my past files yesterday which i call the, "Forgotten Memories" lol. It even contains important conversations from a few enemies and loved ones from the past modified 3 years ago! *imagine that -.-
Some of which was my nostalgic conversations with Kii-chan. hhe yep! oh how I miss taking to this pet x3 nahh.. just kidding he's a person of course! Some were from Tsukiko, Sangre, Euna and Sinclare. - Others were some profile data of my close friends. One of which is Kai (oh sure! i was THAT naive before x3)
Reading those made me realize how (un)fluent I was in the Tagalog language though in some, I was impressed. I used to think or rather talk so childish before (i was 13 back then) and I NEVER NOTICED. I was really embarrassed. (lmao. *uber delayed reaction)
PLUS: It made me remember events that weren't WORTH remembring! (some were my sentimental dramas in life =x)
There were also a few wordpads related to my GAMING passion :3
Majority of them were data from the game, Ragnarok.
EGG IDs:
- sohee egg: 9020
- munak egg: 9018
- zherlthsh egg: 9005
- picky egg: 9009
- savage bebe egg: 9002
- baby desert wolf egg:9004
- Bongun egg: 9007
- isis egg: 9017
- orc warrior egg: 9005
Job IDs:
- lord knight= 31
- sniper=35
- high wizard= 33
Item IDs, map locations, skill #s & more. ~oh the delight of gaming its like floating in a CLOUD 9 I'm telling you! T^T .. I MISS MY GAMING LIFE...BIGTIME!
I used to play alot of games before but not anymore. Studies gets in the way too much T__T.
-----
umm... I was planning of placing web links & updates but I'm out of time! >.> And lastly my MATH examination results was like "UH..."
hehe. I'll do it next time instead :3 [ Needs to focus on Algebra D: ]
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links
Tuesday, July 22, 2008,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































