CURRENT MOOD: [fair - i got soaked in rain T.T]
Hai Hai~ this might be my last post till the next 3-5 days. And again, today I skipped the lector's meeting. ^^;Our preliminaries will be on Wednesday this week and I have to get myself studying PRONTO. O_O' - Darn these subjects; Math & Chemistry! (arch enemeh >.<) I WILL PASS your friggin' prelims! Dx Just watch me!
A person I came to like before is online! amp*.. nothing much. Its been decades since I last saw him going online and yep! He still likes to play R.O.
Its kinda nostalgic seeing his name in a bold font depicting that his online. I wish I could just say "Hello" but nah... I know my efforts will soon be in vain x_x so better not try (trust me.. its like, his reply is already scripted in my head -.-')
I also wasn't able to do what my classmate & I agreed to do today x_x (explanation) Gomen ne?.. I was just too nervous giving away my thoughts about the school's students social status. Its something personal that I shouldn't be telling to anyone. Thank God he was able to understand.
OK!! I Better get going now! I still have to answer the LONG problem solving in math and to study for a BIG test in Theoretical Foundations of Nursing again ~_~. GOODLUCK to me in the preliminaries! T^T
-- Till Then! :3
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links
Monday, July 14, 2008,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































