CURRENT MOOD:
<-- Uhuh! I feel exactly this way. Today? uhm.. nothing much >.> Here I am typing this journal while downloading stuffs for my assignments & projects for the subjects: Rizal's Works & Psychology. *Thank you so much ma'am for your website! It really serves as a big help & useful reference for our studies! :) uwahaha! Finally downloaded the documents! All that is left is to fill them out with my answers x_x.Today was yeah.. just an ordinary day. Still waiting for something new & fun things or event to happen. It was rainy early this morning and I thought our last day of seminar will be postponed but it wasn't. I arrived at the school only a few minutes before the seminar began. And again it was uhm..let's say, its kinda boring. I even left my handout O_O Am I really that obvious being an irresponsible person rather, student?! x3 But I can't deny the fact that the National Disaster Coordinating Council Seminar was WORTH IT! =] We immediately had a 'final' exam after our 15 min. break and I think I didn't do so good in the last part T.T
*Sigh* Atleast the boring part was finally over! xD While Dianne (a 2 year classmate of mine & my 1st year buddy in the university || PROM QUEEN) & I was having a conversation, we came across this topic, "Kinunot (ack! codename) & I" LOL! -- Dys (Dianne's nickname) literally paired me with that FREAK! x_x ugh! I would rather go out with my DOG or... dogs, rather with him!!! ugh! His really makin' me sick! (gomen gomen.. wah! I might regret what I just said. SORRY!) But yeah.. while I'm in my rebel mood, please let me say what I feel.
I HATE him already BIGTIME! .period. [no more..no less]
[ C U T ]
Okay okay.. Enough with the i hate him stuff.. [I HATE HIM!] *breaths deeply* OK!
- F I R S T "B Y O U S O K U 5 c m" R E L A T E D P O S T -
I was addicted to this anime-movie and came to realize its ending song.
It may not sound so good at first, based from experience but the more you LISTEN & UNDERSTAND the lyrics the more you'll appreciate the song.
[happy listening!]
'ONE MORE TIME, ONE MORE CHANCE'
[english translation]
How much more will I have to lose, before my heart is forgiven?
How many more pain will I have to suffer, to meet you once again?
One more time, oh seasons, don't disappear
One more time, the time when we were messing around
Whenever we argued, I would always give in first right?
Your selfish nature made me love you even more
One more chance, the memories stopped my legs
One more chance, I cannot choose my next destination
I’m always searching, for your figure to appear somewhere
On the opposite platform, in the windows along the lane
Even though I know you couldn’t be at such a place
If my wish were to come true, I would be at your side right away
There would be nothing I couldn’t do
I would put everything on the risk and hold you tight, I'll show you.
If I just wanted to distract my loneliness, anybody would have been enough.
The stars seems like it will fall in the night which is why i can't lie to myself.
One more time, oh seasons, don't disappear
One more time, the time when we were messing around
I’m always searching, for your figure to appear somewhere
Even when I'm crossing a street, Even in the midst of my dreams
Even though I know you couldn’t be at a place like this!
If a miracle were to happen, I would want to show you immediately
A new morning, who I’ll be from now on
And the words i never said called: "I Love You"
The memories of summer are revolving
The throbbing which suddenly disappeared
I’m always searching, for your figure to appear somewhere
At dawn on the streets, at Sakuragi-cho
Even though I know you couldn’t be at a place like this!
If my wish were to come true, I would return to your side right away
There would be nothing I couldn’t do
I would risk everything and hold you tight I'll show you!
I’m always searching, for fragments of you to appear somewhere
At a traveller’s store, in the corner of newspaper,
Even though I know you couldn’t be at a place like this!
If a miracle were to happen, I would want to show you immediately
A new morning, who I’ll be from now on
And the words I never said called: “I Love You.”
I always end up looking for your smile, to appear somewhere
At the railroad crossing, waiting for the express to pass
Even though I know you couldn’t be at such a place
If our lives could be restarted,
No matter how many times it will be I will go back to you
What I would wanted then would then be nothing
The Things Other Then You!
♥Fenris Chihaya
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links
Sunday, June 22, 2008,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































