CURRENT MOOD/STATE:
Dats right! "LOVE MEH!" haha.. just kidding xDWe had a WHOLE day kinda boring seminar today, regarding climate & fire disasters. Well.. I'm now a member of CWTS a compulsory organization in all schools stated in the Republic Act of the Philippines # chu-chu* that states all schools in a university lvl. (i think) should have a NSTP org. as a part in their extra curillular activties.
I choose to go with the sub-NSTP org., ROTC that shows nationalism & patriotism for the country. It is a sort of an army discipline like treatment but even though its that hard, as what other people said, I would like to be different & try new things such as this. But the moment I got home my parents "immediately" denied my application in the organization & told me to transfer to CWTS which goal was, to to be well equiped with the knowldege & awareness dealing with disasters. For short, its like a communitry disaster service.
[ few minutes after ... *done eating dinner & watched a few scenes of Meet the Robinsons*]
WOAH! I've been so formal up there! x_x okay so back to my old self again, I think the cartoons, Meet the Robinsons is a good movie. hmm... I'm thinking of watching it after doing this blog O.o
ehe. Anyway I'm not in my usual self today... gomene? And is continually traumatize by those KIRS bastards at school. (dang! I HATE them >.> sorry for being so mean T^T)
OK! so the bottom line here is we'll be having a BIG exam about our seminar earlier so I do need to study BIGTIME & gosh... i still have a lot of things to do! So many assignments and projects! WAHHH! Its kill'n meh! -- Okay okay. I'll be going now see you guys next time!
[x] TO BE POSTED: 5 Centimeters per Second/ Byousoku 5 cm AMVs, songs & CRAZY thoughts bout this anime movie.
WOAH! I've been so formal up there! x_x okay so back to my old self again, I think the cartoons, Meet the Robinsons is a good movie. hmm... I'm thinking of watching it after doing this blog O.o
ehe. Anyway I'm not in my usual self today... gomene? And is continually traumatize by those KIRS bastards at school. (dang! I HATE them >.> sorry for being so mean T^T)
OK! so the bottom line here is we'll be having a BIG exam about our seminar earlier so I do need to study BIGTIME & gosh... i still have a lot of things to do! So many assignments and projects! WAHHH! Its kill'n meh! -- Okay okay. I'll be going now see you guys next time!
[x] TO BE POSTED: 5 Centimeters per Second/ Byousoku 5 cm AMVs, songs & CRAZY thoughts bout this anime movie.
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links
Saturday, June 21, 2008,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































