Oftentimes, I think I don't have much to say of essence. It's prolly
more of blabbing and simply getting things aired off but I do like the
idea of having a place that can store & hold them, and of which I can look back
to, in the future. Some happenings and thoughts through out
this week:
- Neh and I drove to North Shore last Wednesday to pick up his new headphones which he won via an online auction. Since we were in the area, we also went to Gold Crust Pies Bakery Cafe, a place that's been in our wishlist for quite some time, and oh their pies definitely live up to the hype! The portion was good, filling was generous and flavourful plus they had a big selection of desserts. The place was chill/ with a relaxed ambiance, and warm lighting. We'll definitely go back!
- With the constant daily grind, it is as if at times I'm losing sight of my goals. This week in particular has been very tiring as we've been mostly down by 1 or 2 nurses on the floor. I come home tired, pass out on the couch after dinner, wake-up at midnight, prepare for bed, sleep; rinse and repeat.
- Been losing the ability to use words. Gotta pick up more on reading is what my brain has been telling me to do for weeks!!
- I've found my old Minitokyo profile and gained access of my old Plurk account! (⸝⸝0⸝⸝0⸝⸝) Nostalgia rush has been hitting me hard that day.
- It's funny how I have different allocated places to write down my thoughts. Daily raw venting (Plurk); everyday nonsense (Status Cafe); daily record of my day (Doevery.day); thoughts with essence/ art/ inspiration (Bluesky); everything in between (Blogspot).
- I'm very pleased with how everything is coming together in this blog. I love the colors, the small pixels, the minimalist style. I'm glad I came back and it seems like its my thing now doing a weekly entry. Though the thought of AI mining or how contents of our blogs are being used to train AI (particularly here in Blogger since its owned Goggle) has been a constant worry for me lately. Thoughts about migrating to a safer host is something I'm seriously considering.
- Oh! And I did it. I bought Natalia's digital artbook (.◜◡◝)
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea
index
micro blog
links
Saturday, July 25, 2026,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.














































