![]() |
| cold |
music: songs from K.Will's Fall in Fall (4th mini album)
Yey today's a day off! And hopefully a double off if nothing comes up u_u Will post random thoughts and will just write down things that goes in mind~
- I feel like I've been missing a lot of animes, net stuffs because of work lately!
- Its friggin cold outside! As if there's an AC running on high cool
- What anime should I start with this season? I already started with one... that I'm trying to remember what anime it was...
- SERIOUSLY NEED TO CATCH UP with Dragon Nest's Gear Up event! /sobs
- Skin care, I usually try to remind myself to do it frequently but would most of the time fail in doing so. Like last night I forgot applying Garnier's lightening eye-roll before going to bed
- Someone commented how my face cleared up today ;v; except for 1 huge pimple on my chin area but looks like its time is almost up!
- He tends to be really rude and mean at times yet it really sucks how I still care anyway...
- I'm really starting to doubt and feel weary of my work. I don't know if I just need a break or totally need to head to a new carrier. I'm glad that dad's open to the idea of me having a different job and really thankful that he's been with me every step of the way. He's been my strength and inspiration in paving my way in life.
- Its a friggin off, want to have a date or playful company who could be my buddy in eating at kfc today!
- Mom and Dad's leaving next week and will be bombarded with duties and will going home late at night because of my shift. One sad, gloomy week coming... ;-;
- Remind to love thyself everyday ♥
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links

Saturday, January 18, 2014,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































