![]() |
| awake |
icon: sacredlithmusic: Concent - やなぎなぎ from Euaru album
Let's see... I've been thinking about this and it feels as if ever since I've laid low on my internet life: graphics makings, moderating groups, catching up on nico nico utaites and vocaloids; exploring various new and interesting websites, gaming, tweeting,
Life has gotten stale for me.I've somehow lost my sense of direction and responsibility. Now its all work, home, work then home and it keeps on going on and on. Good if I'm enjoying my job but...meh. During my day offs, if friends are free as well we would go out to eat and just catch up on each other's lives. And how I always wish I could go out with him on those free days. Sadly he's living really far away from here p(´⌒`。q)
It isn't just my life that got a whole heck boring but my personality as well. Can't explain it well but I became really plain and bland that I'm starting to get sick of myself. Nothing but low self-esteem issues here huh? But I miss expressing my thoughts. Forgive me for ranting for now.
﹏﹏﹏
By the way, my favorite winamp skin and Livejournal layout maker, Malionette just bid her goodbye yesterday... Its sad cause I've always loved her works especially her winamp skins. I've used them since years ago and still use them till present. If you want to use/ download her works you can find them here at her community ♦ Fruitstyle.
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links
Saturday, August 24, 2013,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































