Today think I came to understand dad's usual saying,
Do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing
Have you ever heard of Supercell's Bravery? Its the 2nd ED of the anime, Magi. I wasn't too fond of the song when I heard of it for the 1st few times while watching the anime and the fact that its Chelly singing, not Nagi (but still compositions by the group is still awesome as ever). But lately, yes lately (yesterday to be exact) I've been so hooked to it that I kept on looping the same song. I don't know but there's something so inspiring, motivating & encouraging in its tone and melody that its capable of lifting your spirits up.
I wasn't in a very good mood tonight and decided to listen to the song and in a matter of minutes my head was already-unconciously nodding to the tune. Its a great song in my opinion, really upbeat and contains a meaningful message in its lyrics.
Actually have a lot of thoughts going in my head but it seems to be that I'm at lost with my words as to how to explain them. But I believe... the song is already screaming it out for me.
PS. I always imagine the brave, handsome, powerful, knowledgeable and full of wisdom King Sinbad from the anime every time I listen to this song ///////////
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links
Sunday, March 10, 2013,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































