GOALS
You've found a semi-hidden section!

Inspired by
Karen Napoly's categories of yearly goals. All these might not happen within the year but it's
nice to see them written down because if they do then, I bet it'll be very
rewarding! So fingers-crossed and I'll do what I can to make them happen ♥ Manifesting all the good vibes possible!
Pixel by:
apple dust
May 10, 2026
Personal 🌸
๑ I would like to be more forgiving and easy-going. To be not too strict and stern. To learn to smile genuinely, not because I have to or for the sake of others. To learn how to lightly joke around instead of just mockery. To just let go, take things easily and not be too serious in life!
๑ Be more thoughtful
๑ Stop procrastinating
too much.
Health 🩺
๑ To do yoga at least once a week!
๑ To drink more water!
๑ For lab results to be in better ranges this year.
Recreation ✈️
๑ To just go out there and not think bout money too much.
๑ Maybe finally visiting home after 7 years?
๑ To go for more bike rides with my love.
Career 🎓
๑ Staying on top of my CPDs
๑ Record or document studies & certificates.
๑ Master all of the doctor's set-ups.
Love 💌
๑ To not take my love for granted.
๑ To always say thank you & appreciate even the little things that he does.
๑
To get married!
Spirituality 🌻
๑ To at least not forget to pray every night.
๑ To not be afraid to reach out & ask for help.
๑ To rely on Him more.
A goal without a plan is just a wish. -Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
Stay private.
Work hard.
Dress well.
Eat healthy.
Talk less.
Do more.
Live life.
Be kind.
Stay humble.
Avoid drama.
Chase goals.
𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
leave me a message 🗨
Come on, I dun bite (•⤙•)
Thank you for stoppin' by!
Kindly enter your link as is within your message for me to find you back ❤︎