mood: calmmusic: Blindness - Treow vocals: F9 via winamp
I'm really not supposed to be typing at this very hour but yeah, I think I have to spend my last free day completely to my hobbies before studying for midterms. A while ago I was visiting Gaia and my history post list in this blog. In short, the good old websites x3
I promised myself to write everyday and everything that encountered for the day but I stopped around March this year. I think it was the month that I got fully into Tinier Me and vocaloid... Oh! Especiallywith Utattemita[s] (eg. Clear, Dasoku, Amu etc. of Nico Nico Douga). My time was eaten up mostly because of them.
I miss(&love) my previous posts and writing style before. Its not too monopolizing with all the "I"s & "my"s that I use a lot these days. Don't you think its more interesting to read articles/ posts that are less monopolizing? Personally, I find it more comfortable to read. Plus those previous posts have more feelings in them which my recent posts are lacking or am I the only one whose bothered by it? =w=;
Nonetheless there were a lot of changes from the life I used to live before and it can't be help to feel nostalgic when remembering and reminiscing things from the past.
Current interest:
- S4 League - its really fun playing this game! One of the best!
- Nico Nico Douga
- Vocaloid
- Utattemitas
ADDED: This is a cool clock counter ♥
I miss you guys and especially bloggy~♥!!
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links
Friday, September 03, 2010,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































