mood:
giddy icon: variamusic: Hello Windows by Absorb (That, Is, Halyosy) feat. Hatsune Miku
- Miku's melody kinda failed at 1st but gets getting better as the song goes on.
Yesterday I had a Katekyo Hitman Reborn series marathon and didn't noticed i was doing it until it reached till the 5th episode. Quite impossible for a slowpoke internet connection like mine huh? But no... it was very fast. Each episode was divided into 3 parts (that's why) but some parts were choppy and the others weren't so it gave me the chance the to a series marathon. Thank you animecrazy.
Oh and while watching, a character named Spanner caught my interest. I was sqeeing & screaming his name on a pillow while watching each of his scenes lol. die hard fangirl. But the real highlight about yesterday was my personal discovery of 2 nico nico douga singer's, Gero & Faneru ねる. I know them by their names before but never got interested with their voice until yesterday.
- And so, the video that made me love this funny duo (+ ASK):
lol. CRACK MAGNET FTW!!! xDD it kept me laughing till i was in bed.
More of Gero & Faneru (+ ASK):
【ふぁねる&ASK&Gero】magnetを自分好みに編集してみた。【まじめver】
- now for their "serious Magnet" version lol.
【寝下呂企画】人柱アリスを普通に歌ってみたはずだった【ねる×Gero】
- Gero snorted! (read this from the comments) but he really did :))
Just be Friends - ねる×Gero (romaji Lyrics and MP3) -Piano Version-
- its also fun & touching hearing them singing a serious song like JBF.
『男命いかの唄』歌ってみた=Gero(♂店員コーラス)
- my gosh, even listened to a "Squid song"... the influence of Gero ._.
Labels: daily, links, music, nico nico douga, song, vocaloid
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea
index
micro blog
links
Wednesday, April 14, 2010,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.














































