[ DON'T MIND THIS PART ^.^v ]

<--- Yeah and I felt exactly the same before writing this post. Who knows why? hha. just kidding. Uhrm.. how should I put this... *breaths* okay! Actually my classmate & I had a talk this morning at YM (to make the lousy story short) and since he doesn't have anyone to go with, (the same reason goes on my part) this afternoon at 3 my classmate and I are going to school to ask for the requirements needed for us to enroll for the 2nd semester. And that is all! *bows* CLUE: "the name of that person can be found in one of my entries"
Hoho.. nothing much. This was just a short & crappy introduction xD But seriously it was almost like a crap agreement x.x
Yesterday, I took the whole day off. Away from responsibilities and anything that could cause me to stress out. The very reason is that Oct. 25 was indeed a special day for the whole family and we got all exausted in preparing stuffs, and these we don't use to do during the previous Oct 25s.
Now this was the best part of the day! Evening at 10 I stopped and let my sister use the computer. I browsed papa's DVD set and found a movie cover that caught my eye. The movie was entitled, "SHALL WE DANCE" Starring: Jeniffer Lopez, Richard uh.. & uhh... (i forgot the other 2 big stars x.x) But anyway I knew it would be a good movie since J.LO was in it. I invited the whole family (except my sister since she was busy playing her favorite game) to watch along and they did!
We finished watching around 11:30pm and the movie was just spectacular! You might want to watch. Its a movie for the whole family and I slept smilling last night because of this movie! xD
Yesterday, I took the whole day off. Away from responsibilities and anything that could cause me to stress out. The very reason is that Oct. 25 was indeed a special day for the whole family and we got all exausted in preparing stuffs, and these we don't use to do during the previous Oct 25s.In the moring I watched Romeo x Juliet's last 4 to 5 episodes and I cried on the last 3rd chapter. The anime still had a big impact on me T.T In the afternoon, I decided to continue the theme I made for my next imeem theme/layout and gone to attend mass at 5:00pm.
Now this was the best part of the day! Evening at 10 I stopped and let my sister use the computer. I browsed papa's DVD set and found a movie cover that caught my eye. The movie was entitled, "SHALL WE DANCE" Starring: Jeniffer Lopez, Richard uh.. & uhh... (i forgot the other 2 big stars x.x) But anyway I knew it would be a good movie since J.LO was in it. I invited the whole family (except my sister since she was busy playing her favorite game) to watch along and they did!
We finished watching around 11:30pm and the movie was just spectacular! You might want to watch. Its a movie for the whole family and I slept smilling last night because of this movie! xD
Added 3 LOVES: [ welcome & give soome hugs to ♥:]
Jen, Rizza & Piwi
Soon to be Added: [ their blog's still under construction ]
Drey || Drey & Liemar
" Demo, FEEL FREE to BUG 'em all guys! xDD "
&&& Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAN JAN (Oct.24) & to my twin Gil (Oct. 25)
Now let's bet busy! Trinity nee-san wait for meeee!
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links
Monday, October 27, 2008,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































