Neko

by Matei73




Recent Updates:
September 9, 2026: Added cute, little Socks from webneko
September 2, 2026: Updated reading list


NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS


Everbloom Cosmos
Stardaze Alcyone
Zodiac Scorpio
Bubblelicious Peach Green Tea


◀ Previous | Cozy Drink Wildberry Tea | Next ▶

◀ Previous | Retronaut Webring | Next ▶

Alo! Welcome and happy browsing 🤍
» index about micro blog media links Guestbook DM 💫
✎﹏﹏ Wednesday, October 22, 2008, 9:51 PM 0(comment)

I got my Romeo x Juliet DVD back and watch the whole anime the 2nd time around. It's funny cause it still gives me goose bumps every time Romeo & Juliet are caught in a very sweet situation or say words that are very very much heartwarming! The anime is simply one of the best! Its like all in one! Sometimes I wish if only love these days could be as pure & passionate just like theirs. Well let's just wait and see ;)

Our Cheer and Dance exam went well I guess. I was really nervous and sort of forgot my favorite move -.-' I tried to control my nervousness and luckily was able to focus in the end.

  • Here are some souvenirs: images
Saturday practice @ the USI gym 8pm :: Sunday practice at the City Hall1 :: Sunday practice at the City Hall2 :: Before the Cheer dance exam :: Our outfit :: Diane & I :: After the competition


During the examination week, I can't control myself not to have my hands on the computer so I watched an anime OVA at youtube while studying and while waiting for the video to be fully loaded. The movie was Tokyo Marble Chocolate. A 2 episode movie that entails a story of two people and their love trials & difficulties. Though it was kind of short, I find the story very cute! I would love to recommend this movie to you guys.

If you like to watch it on Youtube here are the links: I saved all 6 as my favorite!

The story from the girl’s perspective:

The story from the boy’s perspective:

Still remember my post about a touching anime movie entitled, Byousoku 5 cm "5 Centimeters Per Second"? I also have the link HERE (also in youtube divided into 3) If your aiming of a movie which have an astonishing graphics and would change your perspective about a long distance relationship, well this is the movie just for you!

I'm very fund of anime love movies don't you think? ^^' Hope you guys will love these movies like I did.


It's finally our Sembreak and I plan to enjoy during this short vacation. Hope papa won't give me sooo much errands to do *o* I also have a very good news to tell! Our internet connection will soon be a DSL and will no longer be a slowpoke dial-up connection. Looks like I'll be erasing something from my wishlist when that time comes =)

But despite this good news, my parents have been advising me to quit some of my responsibilities in the internet and focus more on my studies. I've been thinking about it lately and I'm afraid that there might come a time where I'll have no choice but to prioritize my academics first. Nursing's a tough course & our university's pretty strict on students about reaching their standards so I think that situation won't be impossible.

I love graphics designing and my current responsibilities though it drags me sometimes, I still find some of the best fulfilling thoughts and emotions through them! And I know I'll be losing a very important part of me if ever I'll give up this side of career.
« previous
next »