
I just got home from school today. And feeling down, I decide on reading the blog of my favorite blog writer, Annie. This might be kinda weird but I feel relieve as if rejuvenated after reading her blog. Maybe because I could see/ relate my self in her situation while going through her well-defined blog entries.
Earlier, I just came to recognize College Life is a total new dimension. How come? Cause I seem can't grasp on what my real personality is! I switch from one persona to another and it irritates me a lot thinking how come I'm like this?! It gives me the impression that I can't deal with multiple people with one disposition on hand.
All I thought college life would be only associating well with peers, batch mates, teachers & etc. Making stronger bonds & doing well in studies But there is more like of an aura that tells me somethings different. Yes! I know college will be a total different world but I seem can't accept the thought. For me maybe it'll be just like changing schools and meeting new people. Its funny cause I've been in my school for almost 10 years now.
I realized the environment has totally change & I'm afraid I might too. I wish I could be a kid FOREVER. Running freely in the fields, free-spirited as ever! But I guess we can't do that. Everyone will soon change and eventually will go to their respective paths in life.
Honestly speaking, I HATE change. But somehow I would like to be a person who can be open to change (what an irony). Haha..I might be a nasty old lady who yaks about everything in the future. (God please don't let this happen! T_T)
I'm trying to refocus myself again. I tried doing it before, once or twice and its actually really effective.!! I try to block other unnecessary thoughts, feelings and emotions then to my surprise I could easily get things done, being able to manage my time well and not to mention out of the blue, being motivated in my studies! Shocking huh? But I was pretty stunned myself too.
I hope I could be always in that mood. May it be on school at home & everywhere else! Maybe in that way or another I could resolve my personality anxiousness issue :)
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links
Saturday, September 27, 2008,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































