Yesterday, I came across my old journal at gaiaonline (my first ever blog type activity in the internet). And while reading my nostalgic entries, I noticed some typos xD But the thing that surprised me the most, was how funny I was in my previous reverie.spot! Before, I idolize Reki when it comes to blogging. He usual makes people laugh through his ridiculous thoughts and writings. Well I tried imitating his writing style and happy to say it was successful. I can finally make Rizza laugh through my daily lousy journal entries and boy was it fulfilling! xDI was unexpectedly cheery after reading my good old silly journal. Here's the LINKY if you want a glimpse of it. { WARNING: Beware of awkward typos & wrong grammars =x }
Gomen.. I have these following settings:
- must have a gaia account
- must be a friend to read the journal
I'm thinking of making colorbars again. The last time a did this kind of style was way back 2004 O_O when i was still into character banner making for our just-for-fun stories. Plus downloaded some awesome icons!! x3
Today, I finished our game board draft through photoshop. The game is called, "Total Psyche OUT! (The quest for money & wits)"
Time span: 1 1/2 day. ( I started making it yesterday evening at around 10:20 pm stopped at 11pm. Continued the next day at 1pm and finally finished at 3:17) It was an uber RUSH work for your project in Psychology and to be submitted on Oct. 3 x.x My right hand was ssoooo sore after accomplishing the board! - I'm glad my teammates loved the outcome!
I'm supposed to be reading our project & report in R.E this very moment. *Mr. laziness attacks* But I think I can manage to read it later.lol xD (yeah.. i keep on procrastinating -.-')
A lot of projects & tests came up so I think this will be my last post until the end of our finals. As I was hoping, "TO DO MY BEST & PULL MY GRADES UP" for this last stage of the semester! :3
PS: Tomorrow there will be a Romantic Piano Concerto at the university's auditorium! (a kind event I've been waiting for!) I'll definitely won't want to miss the show. :3 - And it also took me 3 hrs. to make this post.
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links

Wednesday, October 01, 2008,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































