CURRENTLY: [ in-LOVE] -- WARNING! *LOVE related post*
I have something to confess... I've been reading the 1st two volumes of the manga, Ultra Maniac and came to realize that...I LOVE TETSUSHI KAJI & might as well, HIROKI!!! Two hot guys from U.M. *o*~*sigh* PLUS: Yano Motoharu, Kaito Domoto, Suichiro Arima, Night Tenjou, Soushi, Daisuke (DNAngel) & Tamahome~ these are the anime guys I'm crazy about. And where in the HECK in this world will you find someone like them?! T_T
I also wanted to be just like Ayu of Ultra Maniac. A pretty, studious, kind, cool & calm gal. uwah~ She's just like a TOTAL IDOL! x3
I can feel a little bit of Love in my heart right now (since i'm reading the manga). It's impossible rather, not easy to find mutual 'love' in the real world. pft! Anyone can tell that.
But seriously... I'm not in a hurry or willing to searching for a partner or something but atleast an ideal guy from the real world. I just wanted to admire someone that is not in the t.v. or computer screen nor in mangas! But unfortunately, No one's there to admire x_x (urg.. this too embarassing >.<' demo this is what my heart tells me so.) WHY?!? Will I be stuck in loving my anime dream boys forever and not able to find someone FOR REAL??? Your kidding me right? T.T How I wish Mr. Right is just around the corner lol. I always though it would be so wonderful, "To be loved by someone and to love him the same way in return." :)
I just wanna scream -- I LOVE YOU TETSUSHI, YANO, KAITO, SUICHIRO, etc.!!!! I really love you guys so much! T^T I LOVE YOU!!!
[ C U T - A Heart Stealing Dream Last Night ]
I Had a REALLY weird dream last night. The weirdest of dreams I ever had! Almost all the guys in the real world I know is in it! @_@ Even my best friend's ex-BF was there X_X And guess what? I almost had a BF in that dream (MY GOSH!). My soon to be boyfriend in the dream was my sort of 'katropa' in the real world and lots of weird stuffs happend in the dream too. (uh.. nothing malicious okay? there weren't anything like that o.o')I can still remember the part were I was about to cry telling my guy classmate, (yep! he was in it too) that I don't want my 'soon to be BF in the dream', to be my boyfriend! Well his okay.. but i really DON'T wanna! T.T
Anyway.. after a long & terrifiying love story(?) in my dream, I woke up 5 in the morning and my heart was beating so fast! >_<' huhu.. I felt like my heart was stolen away from me that time..T^T
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links
Wednesday, July 09, 2008,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































