CURRENT MOOD: [fair - ugh my head hurts T.T]
Still crazy about the new theme. Its so gorgeous! *-*~uwahahahaha.. downloading a whole bunch of lovely ICONS! x3
Early this afternoon was our NSTP 'get-together' and finally! An outreach program!! I've been waiting for a chance in going with this kind of activity again ^.^v Its where the class gets together in performing community extension services. Gets all dirty and stuffs & having a whole lot of FUN along the way.
Too bad Dianne isn't with me in the groupings T.T I'm sure she's pretty disappointed with the fact that I'm not with her and I am in the same way too.
It rained heavily today and the school was a little floody (aw! a new word x3). The wind was tough and strong enough to draw the large raindrops in. We were all caught up in the open hall and were a little soaked with the rain.
I love the rain so didn't mind getting wet ^^. While some of my classmates were busy having their photo shots taken.
Jan Jan, a classmate of mine was with me by then and we're having our conversation in English. LOL! Nothing much we both have fun. ^^ George also joined the conversation but didn't take the pastime seriously so we all ended up laughing because of him. xD
It was a L O N G afternoon break so I had all the time & opportunity to mingle around with my classmates.Ah! btw! Its JED's BIRTHDAY TODAY! O_O lol. Happy Happy Birthday to teh Mr. Bean of the class. (^o^)/
Chihaya's Latest downloads:
[x] S O N G S :
- If I Open My Heart to To You (amanda perez) - Look Me in The Eyes (jonas bros.) - Our Song, A Place in This World, TEAR DROPS ON MY GUITAR (taylor swift)
[x] G R A P H I C S :
- Icon Bunch!hoho! A new playlist to rock on xD
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links
Tuesday, July 08, 2008,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































