Neko

by Matei73




Recent Updates:
September 9, 2026: Added cute, little Socks from webneko
September 2, 2026: Updated reading list


NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS


Everbloom Cosmos
Stardaze Alcyone
Zodiac Scorpio
Bubblelicious Peach Green Tea


◀ Previous | Cozy Drink Wildberry Tea | Next ▶

◀ Previous | Retronaut Webring | Next ▶

Alo! Welcome and happy browsing 🤍
» index about micro blog media links Guestbook DM 💫
✎﹏﹏ Thursday, December 24, 2009, 9:11 PM 0(comment)

mood: pissed icon: hybridtrauma
music: Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence - FYI by Utada Hikaru

Hehe great. I'm making this post while I'm pissed ^^; What made me felt this way was the manga i was just reading entitled, "Bokura wa Itsumo." I HATE it how the leading male characters, Kyou & Haruna are being manipulated by the female antagonist (their dang girlfriends X_x!) *spoilers so i'll stop there :D

Now that i think about it, why is that almost all manga(s) with "Bokura" really has the capability to make me feel pissed?! Namely, Bokura ga Ita - I love this manga & the entire story itself but gosh when Yamamoto came into the picture, it was like I was willing to kill somebody anytime at that moment.
Hah... manga it can stir up & turn my emotions upside down x.x;
Well, it'll be CHRISTMAS soon... very soon. I hope everybody's having a great time w/ their family, friends and other significant persons in their lives.
There's SO much we should be thankful of~ MERRY-MERRY CHRISTMAS & may we have another FRUITFUL YEAR TO COME! ♥ :)

Labels: , , ,

« previous
next »