Neko

by Matei73




Recent Updates:
September 9, 2026: Added cute, little Socks from webneko
September 2, 2026: Updated reading list


NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS


Everbloom Cosmos
Stardaze Alcyone
Zodiac Scorpio
Bubblelicious Peach Green Tea


◀ Previous | Cozy Drink Wildberry Tea | Next ▶

◀ Previous | Retronaut Webring | Next ▶

Alo! Welcome and happy browsing 🤍
» index about micro blog media links Guestbook DM 💫
✎﹏﹏ Friday, May 08, 2009, 9:30 PM 0(comment)

mood: chipper
music: Special A ~SA~ Hidamari no Gate (Ryuu ver.) - his voice sound so COOL!

Hi there! I feel perfectly fine today. =]
This morning we had the last subject for our mid-term exams and I can now finally relax a bit. After I had my afternoon siesta, I watched the final episode of Special A and I just realized how cool Yahiro is.

- thanks to Marilie for lending me her SPECIAL A dvd -

I can't get over with Special A's song, "Hidamari no Gate" and searched for it in the internet and to my surprise all of the anime's OST has their own: Special A Character Album O_O". It so happen that I fell in love with Ryuu's Hidamari no Gate version.

I found most of them at Youtube and here are some of my favorites:

« previous
next »