Our computer broke & so is my blog.I can't keep up w/ my personal desires,
responsibilities & commitments in life.
My life's in a mess at the moment so...
I'd like to note some things and keep
them all organized once and for all! =[
teh~ mighty CHECKLIST:
- ------------------COMPUTER
- Modify programs & settings in the computer - done
- Install good old Yahoo Messenger - done
- Make an account at Skype (as recommended) - done
- Download & extract fonts - done
- Download & extract patterns - done
- Download & extract textures - done
- Install Audition *optional
- ------------------IMEEM & BLOG
- Accept Friend requests at Imeem - done
- Get things done at AGD - done
- Reply to pending comments @ imeem
- Reply pending messages at my tag box
- ------------------OTHERS
- Personalize settings & lists @ My Anime List
- Keep things monitored @ LJ - pastime act.
- Join desired fanlistings
- Add fanlistings to the blog
- Transfer fanlisting links
- Make Anime Reviews
- Continue watching Katekyo Hitman Reborn - pastime act.
- READ MANGA! - pastime act.
- ------------------TRUE TO LIFE (ETC.)
- Plan for my talk @ Antioch >.>
- Attend church activities
- Call friends regarding Summer Class and requirements - done
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links
Monday, March 30, 2009,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































