This hasn't been a good week for me.First I'm worn-out and darn frustrated in making graphics. I got some little inspiration from my net surfing trek but that meter's not that full yet. For short I'm in a middle of
{.I N S P I R A T I O N - S E A R C H.}
I think I won't be making some graphics for a while. I dunno if this things natural but I somewhat lost all my sole ideas & imaginations.
I 've been working on this blog layout for 2 days now and decided to stop yesterday:
It's a modified layout by me and was supposed to be this blog's next layout. I edited the layout design but not yet the content & structure. I noticed a big fault on the structure formation that wouldn't go with my desired idea and decided to stop for a while. Guess we'll be sticking with the same layout for a while...
I haven't replied to my pending comments & messages in all the websites that I am most oblige and things are recently piling-up. Both school works & internet stuffs.
I 've been working on this blog layout for 2 days now and decided to stop yesterday:
I haven't replied to my pending comments & messages in all the websites that I am most oblige and things are recently piling-up. Both school works & internet stuffs.
I might go a little crazy but I'll try to keep and sort things out.
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links
Monday, February 23, 2009,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































