eto... where should i start? 3 weeks had pass since I had my last post and a lot had happen during those days. And uhm.. much of those "happenings" were more on academics though o.o The good news is, I'm kinda getting the hang of my studies. Nothing much though but I'm a little proud of my performance recently this 1st semester.Yup we did have blackouts last last week & it was about 4 hours. Starting 6pm till 9pm, everyday and only by then I was able to make my school works since the computer is my best support in doing such researches.
I was also able to listen to some awesome instrumentals from imeem while doing some homeworks. Ehe.. I really love listening to mellow musics while I'm at work (school works). And I might probably add them to my blog playlist that is just above these entries.
Erm... just that, not now because this is such a hectic month for us 1st yr. nursing students. Maybe during Christmas vacation ^^. That'll be a long long time from now but that's how busy we are. I can't even afford to keep-up with my internet responsibilities anymore.
I am greatly in debt to Nee-san Trinity for she has been handling all the things in the group where were moderating with. I don't even know how to help her anymore since I'm all left out and I'm pretty sure she's so tired of reading my messages containing "I'M SORRY(s)"
I really have to sacrifice a time for my studies.. please understand =( And of course I'll try to have satisfactory grades in return in order for the sacrifice to be worthy.
I don't really have to speak much cause it'll turn to be excuses x_x Today is one of those rare free days (the class ended at 3pm) we have and tomorrow's another free half-day. Were like completely busy for the whole weeks this month since were having Saturday classes (depending on the teacher), make-up classes, and compulsory attendance at school even on Sundays for our NSTP.
Teachers are currently rushing the lessons since we have a lot of interruptions like school activities & holidays this month and they have to make it before the 2nd week of Dec. It'll be our Preliminary exams by then.
*** The schedule's tough but thank God I am able to carry things well.
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links
Wednesday, November 26, 2008,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































