[ ROMEO X JULET Tribute Post] - WRITTEN: August 21 (As much as I want to expand the details, I'll try my best to keep it short. I am truly inspired to write today :3 )
Ne... this day is no different from the days I used to finish reading or watching an anime. Yep! I just finished one! ^^ And its certainly worth watching. The anime is none other than
~ Romeo x Juliet ~
(anime series)
(anime series)
I really don't care about the anime reviews nor critics regarding the anime but for me, THE STORY HOLDS A GREAT VALUE T TELL. It's even now a part of my favorites! =)
The story doesn't follow the exact story line of Shakespeare's original novel but I think they made it that way for the best! I love the anime's story line + the impressive ending. It is way more better than the original.
Honestly, I cried before the ending and as usual, flooding tears came our from my eyes. Haha anyway. The anime was worth crying for. It was simply a spectacular ENDING and.. story ^^;
The story doesn't follow the exact story line of Shakespeare's original novel but I think they made it that way for the best! I love the anime's story line + the impressive ending. It is way more better than the original.
Both Romeo and Juliet portrait an idealing personality. The story doesn't only apply to the anime itself but also to the real world. It depicts the reality between the rich & the poor, the powerful & the voiceless. The importance of comradeship, trust and unity. The sense of commitment, the value of Life and most of all LOVE.
Honestly, I cried before the ending and as usual, flooding tears came our from my eyes. Haha anyway. The anime was worth crying for. It was simply a spectacular ENDING and.. story ^^;
The anime taught me valuable reasons to ponder and I think that's the best part of it! ^.^v
(image credits to MT)
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links

Friday, August 22, 2008,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































