I don't give D-A-M-N CARE!!! ugh! As I have expected and sensed, I saw the OBNOXIOUS FOUL with a/ his unlikable (well not really) co-KIRS person before I got home. They've been like having P.D.A. since P.E.!! Don't they have a DAMN SHAME?!? ugh! CRAP all KIRS in the world! CRAP THEM ALL!!!
Fuck kirs people... grr! Their making the world a much worst place live on!!! Why don't they just vanish into thin hair like a bubble and finally leave us average people BE! DAMN!
I really don't give a BIG damn care about him anymore! Not a single care!
'FINE! Go and seat with the kirs troupe cause, guess what?! Your actually ONE of them!' (pretending speaking w/ the despicable foul) ugh!!! Don't he dare to seat beside me anymore!
"grrr! DAMN 'EM ALL!!! go away. depart . go . run off . DISAPPEAR from my SIGHT and NEVER ever come BACK!!!"
Special Thanks To: Hershey's Dark Chocolates for helping me calm down. [DAMN ALL KIRS!]
NETWORK: CLIQUES & WEBRINGS
Cosmos
Alcyone
Scorpio
Peach Green Tea
Wildberry Tea | 
index
micro blog
links
Friday, July 04, 2008,
♛
A lot has changed since I've started this space but my love for reading blogs and admiring web designs remained the same. I am still though the quiet person who loves to stay within the comforts of her own home. Procrastinating is my best friend as much as I hate it though I try to be a sensible adult for the most part! My life's pretty simple and mundane but I like it that way. My dream is to simply have enough for my basic needs and wants, as well as the occasional indulgence in life's pleasures.


















































